Sunday, September 18, 2011

Coming Home & Getting Off

Gotcha!

I was delighted to find a box waiting for me in the lobby of my building when I returned from St. Louis. The return address read Random House.  My address label read J F Norris - REVIEW COPY. Inside was:


Hard Case Crime's first ever hardcover publication of a never before published Block thriller written under the Jill Emerson pseudonym. Don Longmuir of Scene of the Crime Books in St Catherines, Ontario told me at Bouchercon that he hadn't even seen a copy, couldn't order one, and that review copies promised to several people never showed up. Here is evidence to prove him wrong.

Thanks to Tom Green at Titan Publishing Group for following through with his promise of the book. Now I've got to read this and get a review up as soon as possible. The book is on sale in major bookstores on Tuesday, September 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment